e~funds Payment System Tutorial
Schedule a Tour and Shadow Day
To ensure parents and students have an opportunity to educate themselves on faith and academic offerings at Newman Catholic Schools, families can take advantage of:
- School Tours
- Shadow Days
- Open Houses / Information Meetings
Contact the school of choice for more information.
2020-2021 Enrollment Timeline
January 27 - Enrollment opens for returning students
February 10 - New student registration begins
February 3 - May 14,2020 - WPCP Application Window - EXTENDED DEADLINE
March 31, 2020 - Scholarship Application deadline
January 27 - May 15, 2020 - Grant & Aid (GAP) Deadline (FACTS Tuition)
Step-by-Step guide to enrollment: Click HERE
Returning families: Re-enroll Skyward access: Click HERE.
Registering for the 2020-2021 is as simple as completing the online application through Skyward Family Access. A step-by-step process has been laid out to make the process as clear as possible. Unless specified differently, questions can be directed to the Advancement Director, Sarah Keene, at email@example.com or 715-842-4805.
Contact the school office if you need your username or password.
- Log in to Skyward
- Click on Family Access on the right on Skyward's home page.
- Click on Online Registration to the left and select the student's name.
- YOU MUST UPDATE THE INFORMATION FOR ALL STUDENTS ENROLLING/REENROLLING
NEW FAMILIES SEE QUICK LINK SECTION BELOW FOR APPLICATION
- Once the application is submitted, a Newman Catholic School representative will reach out to begin the review process. Next steps include:
- Face-to-Face Meeting: answer any questions and discuss students’ needs.
- Request copies of records: Copies of transcripts, IEP and/or EBD records, etc. will be requested from current school. Reviewing records allows NCS to properly determine if all academic, emotional and behavioral needs can be met.
- Schedule School Tour
- Shadow Days: prospective students can schedule a day to shadow future classmates.
- Financial Assistance: steps to receive financial assistance can be found here. Concerns regarding payment plans or concerns of affordability can be directed to the NCS Controller, Samantha Nevienski, firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-845-5735.
- Application Acceptance: If/when it is determined that NCS can meet the needs of the prospective student, families will receive an email confirming their acceptance. Final steps will need to be completed as directed by the email.