Registration for the 2023-2024 school year will open on Wednesday, February 1,2023.
Returning families: Re-enroll Skyward access: Click Here for Skyward
Step-by-Step Guide to Enrollment: Click Here for More Information
Registering for 2023-2024 is as simple as completing the online application through Skyward Family Access. A step-by-step process has been laid out to make the process as clear as possible. Questions can be directed to the Enrollment Specialist, Jacci Lepak at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-845-5735.
- Contact the school office if you need your username or password.
- Log in to Skyward and click on Family Access
- Click on "Next Year Enrollment of Current Student" to the left and select the student's name.
- YOU MUST UPDATE THE INFORMATION FOR ALL STUDENTS ENROLLING/REENROLLING
NEW FAMILIES SEE QUICK LINK SECTION BELOW FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Once the application is submitted, a Newman Catholic School representative will reach out to begin the review process. Next steps include:
- Face-to-Face Meeting: answer any questions and discuss students’ needs.
- Request copies of records: Copies of transcripts, IEP and/or EBD records, etc. will be requested from current school. Reviewing records allows NCS to properly determine if all academic, emotional and behavioral needs can be met.
- Schedule School Tour
- Financial Assistance: MORE INFORMATION on the steps to receieve financial assistance. Concerns regarding payment plans or concerns of affordability can be directed to the Enrollment Specialist, Jacci Lepak, email@example.com or 715-845-5735.
- Application Acceptance: If/when it is determined that NCS can meet the needs of the prospective student, families will receive an email confirming their acceptance. Final steps will need to be completed as directed by the email.
Schedule a Tour
To ensure parents and students have an opportunity to educate themselves on faith and academic offerings at Newman Catholic Schools, families can take advantage of:
- School Tours
Contact the school of choice for more information: