Special Needs Scholarship Program
Families can apply for the Special Needs Scholarship Program (SNSP) who have a student with a disability that meets the disability age and residency requirements. If the requirement are met, the student will be eligible to attend Newman Catholic Schools tuition-free.
- What is the Special Needs Scholarship Program?
- Who is eligible for SNSP?
- How do I apply for SNSP?
- When does the application window start for SNSP?
- What residency documents do I need to apply?
- My student currently attends another school and participates in the SNSP. Are they able to tranfser and be eligible?
- Where can I find more information about SNSP?