Referral Reward Program
Know of a family wanting to learn more about Newman Catholic Schools? Refer a new family to NCS and receive $1,000 tuition credit for both you and the new family!
- How does the referral rewards program work?
- What grade level(s) are eligible for the tuition credit?
- How does a family apply?
- What if the referred student is entering a tuition-free 4K program?
- What if the new or current families participate in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program or Special Needs Scholarship Program?
- What if I am a friend, Past Parent, or Alumni of Newman Catholic Schools? Can I still refer a family to NCS if I'am a friend, past parent or alumni and receive the reward?
- Are the referral reward credits transferable?
- Are NCS child care programs eligible for the referral credit?
- Can I redeem referral credits for cash?
- A family had previously attended NCS, left, and is returning. Are they eligible for the referral credit?
- Are refferal credits offered for younger sibling enrollment?
- Who do I contact if i have questions about the referral reward program?