Wisconsin Parental Choice Program School Year 2021-22
- You may be eligible to attend Newman Catholic Schools tuition free
- Income based state eligible program
- Application window for 2021-2022: February 1 - April 15, 2021
- Must provide WI residency & income documentation
- Any homeschooled students or public school students may enroll at any K-12 grade level
- If already attending Newman, entering grades: K,1, & 9 can apply
- Website to enroll is:https://dpi.wi.gov/sms/choice-programs/student-applications
- Resources available on the above website:
- Link to Online Parent Application
- Application Process Presentation
- Parent Brochure (available in English and Spanish)
- Frequently Asked Questions (available in English and Spanish)
- Online Parent ApplicationPrint Screens
- School Lists and Contact Information
- Allowed Residency Documents
- Alternative Residency Documentation Form
- 2021-22 Income Limits
- Department of Revenue (DOR) Income Determination
2021-2022 Income Eligibility
Pursuant to Wisconsin State Statute 115.28 (54m), our school is required to notify and provide the educational
options available to all students who are at least three years old, but not yet 18 years old.
Please go to https://dpi.wi.gov/ed-options to see the educational options represented for Wisconsin students.
Newman Catholic Schools (NCS) would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our parents and students for their support throughout the years. The 2020-2021 school year marks the eighth year NCS has participated in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP). We are grateful to have the opportunity to offer our families another funding option for their child’s Catholic school education.
As part of the requirements related to administering the Choice Program, NCS is pleased to offer an opportunity for stakeholders, parents and students to meet with our system president, Mr. Jeff Gulan. The meetings are limited to 30-minutes and provide a short overview of the year followed by brief question and answer periods. The same meeting will be offered two different times:
Thursday, December 10, 2020
Virtual Meeting *The link to participate will be sent out prior to December 10.
Thursday, February 25, 2021
Virtual Meeting *The link to participate will be sent out prior to February 25.