Make a Lunch Payment
NCS has contracted with e-Funds to accept online Food Service payments. Families have the ability to make food service payments online, which are immediately posted to Skyward.
You can access e-Funds here: e-Funds for Schools
You can also access e-Funds through Skyward. In the Food Service module, there is now a “Make a Payment” button, which will take you directly to e-Funds.
Before making an online payment, you must first register and set up an account. This Registration Guide walks you through this process. Note that you must have a Family Number or Student Number to complete the registration process. Both of these numbers can be found in your Skyward account; the Family Number is the "Family ID" (a 2-4 digit number) and the Student Number is your student's "Other ID" (a 6 digit number). If you do not know either of these numbers, please contact the NCS Food Service Coordinator for help: email@example.com or 715-845-5735 ext. 2033.
A few highlights of e-Funds:
- Online payments are immediately posted to Skyward.
- There is no fee for online payments made from your checking account.
- There is a $2.00 convenience fee for online credit card payments.
- Our food service accounts are still family accounts; a payment made for a student goes into the family account and the funds may be used for purchases for any student or staff member in the family. If you have multiple children, it is not necessary to make a payment into each child’s lunch account.
- While you can always make a one-time payment using e-Funds, there are also two more payment options that may be useful to your family:
- Recurring Payments: This option allows you to have automatic payments made at your choice of frequency. For example, you can choose to make an automatic payment of $50.00 each month.
- Low Balance Payments: This option allows you to make an automatic payment when your account falls below a level of your choice. For example, you can choose to make an automatic payment of $50.00 when your food service balance falls below $5.00.
This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.